If you’re approaching the time when you’d like to think about retiring, or you’re getting ready to retire right now, you’ll want to ensure all your hard work pays off. You will want to know that the next phase of your life will be exciting and fulfilling and that you will be financially secure.
When approaching retirement, you might be thinking:
- “Do I have enough money to do everything I want to in retirement?”
- “What income will my pensions and investments give me?”
- “Will I be able to pass on my wealth to others tax-fee?”
- “Are my investments performing well enough for what I need?”
- “I want to enjoy my new life sooner rather than later!”
Whether you’re steadily approaching retirement, or you’re ready to retire fairly soon, deciding how to arrange your finances can be a huge burden.
Our experienced team of financial planners in Sutton Coldfield are here to help you identify your aspirations, and work with you to ensure you achieve them.
We understand the unique needs and challenges you face as you approach retirement. Here’s how we can help.
- We’ll help you understand your dreams and aspirations for the future and help you not just financially, but also emotionally as you adjust from work to retirement
- We’ll build a bespoke financial plan to help make them a reality
- We’ll help understand the value of your investments, pensions and savings and how they can be put to work to deliver your dreams and aspirations
- We’ll make sure your capital is working as hard as possible while remaining as tax-efficient as possible
All of this will help us to help you enjoy the later life you’ve always dreamed of.
We have helped hundreds of clients transition from work to retirement. For help during this phase in your life read our Managing Director’s book on this subject by clicking here.
So, if you’re ready to take the first step, we’re award-winning, Chartered Financial Planners in Sutton Coldfield, working with people in Birmingham and the wider West Midlands and are here to help you achieve everything you want in retirement.