In retirement, you need enough purpose to wake up in the morning and enough money to sleep at night.
Retirement will be one of the most rewarding periods of your life, as well it should be. To enjoy everything the next phase of your life has to offer, you’ll want to feel confident that your financial future is taken care of.
Right now though, you might be thinking:
- “I want to make sure I have enough money to fund my lifestyle through retirement, living the life I want to live, helping my family but preserving enough to pay for any necessary care”
- “I’m concerned that my wealth might not be invested in the right place”
- “I want to pass on my wealth at some point to my loved ones, but not pay unnecessary tax”
- “I’m worried about the cost of care in my old age”
- “I want to get on with living my retirement and delegate the management of my financial affairs to someone I can trust particularly when I have died – someone who will look after my spouse and engage with my children”.
Regardless of your circumstances, it’s natural to feel uncertain about the future. After all, a whole host of new financial concerns can come into play after your retirement – be it having enough money to live your preferred lifestyle, passing your wealth down to younger generations or Inheritance Tax and the cost of care. Whatever your reality, you’ll want to make sure your money is put to good use. That’s where we come in.
We understand that you’ll have your own unique financial and life challenges that you encounter in your retirement, and with the support network provided by work gone, it can sometimes feel big decisions are falling just on your shoulders. Here’s how we can help:
- We’ll help you understand your goals and aspirations. Then we’ll put a plan in place to ensure you achieve them
- We’ll review that plan regularly to ensure it stays on track too, providing professional advice, the support provided by your very own team and a sounding board helping you to make the right decisions
- We’ll work to create smarter investment strategies and to mitigate Inheritance Tax as much as we can so that more of your money goes to your family
- We’ll help you leave a legacy you can be proud of, fully in line with your wishes, with advice and support for you and generations to come
All of this will help us to help you enjoy the later life you’ve always dreamed of.
So, if you’re ready to take the first step, we’re award-winning, Chartered Financial Planners in Sutton Coldfield, working with people in Birmingham and the wider West Midlands and are here to help you achieve everything you want in retirement.