Life as a senior executive is as fast-paced as it is rewarding. You’ve worked hard over the years to secure a high-paying role, but with this comes with added financial complexity.
If you’re a senior executive, you might find yourself asking:
- “When am I going to be able to cut down on my 60+ hour working week?”
- “I’m trapped in this job. I want to do something more personally rewarding, with a better work/life balance – but how?”
- “How do I find peace of mind? The burden of having to provide and the fear that I will lose everything is almost too much.”
- “Why do I pay so much tax? Surely there’s a legitimate way to reduce it?”
- “When can I retire, and how can I maintain the lifestyle that my family and I have become accustomed to?”
Whether you’re approaching retirement or have a different financial issue, such as a recent inheritance, redundancy or questions surrounding tax planning, the demanding nature of your role at work can leave little time for financial planning.
Your busy lifestyle can affect life at home as well. You want to spend more time with your family, doing the things you love to do: whether that’s hobbies old and new, adventures abroad or quality time with loved ones.
Financially, you want to ensure that you and your family continue to enjoy the lifestyle you currently have, even when your working days are over.
We understand the unique needs and challenges that you face as a senior executive. Here’s how we can help:
- We’ll carry out a financial audit that will clearly identify where you are now and where you wish to be in the future
- We’ll create a strategic financial plan in order to identify how you can control your position, both personally and financially. We use sophisticated cash flow modelling to roadmap your future; delivering the security and peace of mind you work so hard for.
- We’ll identify investment opportunities and help you to maximise them
- We’ll identify opportunities to both minimise tax and build up your retirement savings. Whilst tax is just part of the daily life of a senior executive, paying as little as legitimately possible is a worthy objective.
- We’ll safeguard your family against unexpected events, such as your death or medical incapacity. We’ll ensure they can carry on as normal, no matter the circumstances.
- We’ll create a retirement strategy that will allow you to walk away from work on your terms, feeling financially independent and emotionally satisfied
We’ll work with your other professional advisers to coordinate a structured, focused and ongoing plan, ensuring that opportunities are maximised. That leaves you free to enjoy life today, safe in the knowledge that the future is secure.