We are delighted to invite you, your children and/or grandchildren to our latest webinar that will be taking place on Wednesday 19 January 2022 at 5pm.
By popular demand, during the 1-hour webinar, hosted by Declan Kirby, we will delve into and explain the most crucial financial topics young adults need to be aware of, understand and follow at the beginning of their financial journey.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- The building blocks for a successful financial future;
- Budgeting & Tax
- What is an emergency fund and its importance?
- Managing your debt, including credit card basics and student loan finance.
- Do you have adequate protection in place in the event of incapacity?
- Maximising your employee benefits including pensions.
- Buying your first home.
- Saving & investing.
Click on the below link to register:
Register for the webinar here
There will also be plenty of time for you to put your questions about the things which are important to you at the end of the Webinar.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Young adults at the start of their financial journey, typically aged 18-30.
Please feel free to forward this invitation to whom you feel this would be appropriate.