We are delighted to invite you to a webinar specifically aimed at helping SMEs through this difficult period.
- Nicholas Platt, Managing Director, Henwood Court Financial Planning
- Anna Kavanagh, Practice Management Consultant, Henwood Court Financial Planning
Who are our guests?
We’ll be joined by a panel of trusted experts to provide business owners with insight and guidance on everything you need to understand right now
- Bob Battye, Vistage
- Pippa Hawkes, BSN Chartered Accountants
- Jason Pitt, Made in the Midlands
- Paul Faulkner, Greater Birmingham Chamber of Commerce
- Jonathan Forrester, Pickering’s Solicitors
Friday 3rd April, 1:30-2:30 pm followed by a Q&A.
Click here to reserve your place.
What will you learn?
For your business:
You will get:
- An update on the business support packages offered by the government, including what you and your employees are entitled to and how to claim.
- Budgeting and cash flow tips.
- The Greater Birmingham Chambers 10-point plan for the support business needs during the Covid-19 crisis.
- Insights into the good practices that will help businesses cope during the crisis.
For your people:
You will get:
- Tips on working safely and effectively, whilst maintaining collaboration and employee wellbeing.
- Key information on the furloughing of employees.
For the future:
- How to use this period to position your business to be primed and ready to replace lost revenue.
- Surviving to thriving; exploiting the opportunities that will arise.
There will also be plenty of time for you to put your questions to our panel about the things which are important to you and your business.
Who should attend?
- Owners of SMEs
- Members of SME senior executive teams, including CEOs, Directors, HR Directors, Finance Directors, Operations Directors